Thursday, June 2, 2016

Out and About....jh



My Trip Advisor reviews 5 31 2016



 

Hotel   |   6970 A1A South, Saint Augustine, FL 32086   |   (904) 494-6059
   
So far, I've had two getaways to this marvelous find on the beach. All rooms face the ocean where the roar of the waves will calm you as they lure you to sleep. The rooms aren't overly fancy, but they are clean, and the prices are affordable. The staff is friendly.
You can walk next door to two very good restaurants that feature great menus.
I'm in need of and looking forward to another visit--SOON!

The Columbia Restaurant
98 Saint George St, Saint Augustine, FL 32084

+1 904-824-3341

 “Taste Bud Feast!”

 I waited too many years thinking I wanted to eat here. Once I tried it, I was hooked. The atmosphere is wonderful, as you feel you are somewhere special. The servers are high caliber. I sampled several dishes, as I was in a group, and was disappointed in none.
·                                 Visited November 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment